Pages

October 15, 2009

New Area Director

Hello Everyone!!
I am very excited to be your new Area Director! I know Laura already gave you my contact information, but I’d also like to tell you a little bit about myself. My family and I recently moved to Huntsville from Nashville, TN. My husband, Curtis, and I have one son, Zachary, who is 2 and are expecting our 2nd son next month. Originally from California, Curtis and I both graduated from Tulane University in New Orleans, LA. During my time at Tulane I spent a year in Paris, France studying at La Sorbonne. I am fluent in French and have some knowledge of German. In my free time I enjoy hiking, needlework, and reading. Please feel free to call or email me if you have any questions or just want to say hi! I hope to meet all of you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment